Yukon Sightline N450S Digital Night Vision Riflescope
UNIT IS CURRENTLY OUT OF STOCK. PLEASE CONTACT US FOR LEAD TIME ON ALL PULSAR PRODUCT AS AVAILABILITY IS DAY TO DAY.
The Yukon Sightline N450S is an upgraded 2020 model of the original N450 and now includes a brand new 1024×768 HD Amoled display and upgraded sensor to ensure crisp and clear shooting at long distance at night time.
The Sightline N450 S features six selectable electronic reticles with a choice of three colours for customization, as well as having a high caliber 6000j shock-resistance and a long eye relief. Power is provided by 4xAA batteries and a spare cradle is provided to allow for a quick and easy battery change.
With a variable 4-16x magnification Yukon Sightline N450 permits viewing of quarry at up to 400m away, in high detail via the new HD sensor and AMOLED display.
Perfect for use on air rifle, rimfire and centrefire, the Sightline features Picture in Picture mode for precision aiming at extended ranges with an integrated IR illuminator and DNV rechargeable power supply system.
- Up to 400m night time viewing range
- Easy operation with a single controller
- Quick release rechargeable DNV power pack
- Scalable ballistic reticles
- Model Options: N470 6-24x mag, N450 4-16x mag
- 1280×720 HD sensor via AMOLED 1024×768 display
- High precision aiming with “Picture in Picture” mode
- Accurate Zoom Zeroing (Precise Zoom Zeroing)
- High Calibre applicable: Up to .375 H&H
- Three individual shooting profiles
Unmatched range performance and imagery
POWERFUL MULTI-SENSOR CAPABILITYFeatures a 640×480 cooled InSb MWIR and color CCD camera (additional uncooled sensor and stabilization available) for superior day/night operation.
FLEXIBLE DISPLAY VIEWSSplit-screen display, two fields-of-view, perfectly matched zoom settings, GPS, DMC compass, and laser rangefinder for short, medium, and long-range reconnaissance.
LIGHT YET RUGGEDAt 8.7 lbs with batteries, the Recon B2-FO reduces operator fatigue for long duration missions without sacrificing MIL-STD-810-F hardening.