HIKMICRO TS16-35 THERMAL FUSION BINOCULAR
OUT OF STOCK – ACCEPTING PRE ORDERS – SHIPMENT EXPECTED MID MAY 2021
Formerly the Wolfcub Titan 6XL
The HikMicro TS16-35 handheld thermal & optical bi-spectrum binocular is equipped with ultra-low light optical detector, 640 × 512 thermal detector, 1024×768 OLED display and eyepiece with large field of view. The device can quickly discover and locate hiding objects even under extreme environment, such as smoke, fog, rain and snow. It can be widely applied to scenarios like patrol, law enforcement, search and rescue, drug enforcement, anti-smuggling and suspect capture. The HikMicro TS16-35 has a detection range of a human sized object of over 1000+ metres and 3000+ metres for a vehicle sized object.
- Thermal: 640 × 512@25fps, optical: 1280 × 960@25fps
- NETD < 40mk (@25°C,F#=1.0)
- DDE (Digital Detail Enhancement)
- 3D DNR, adaptive AGC (Automatic Gain Control)
- Ultra-low illumination (optical channel), B/W: 0.001 lux @ (F1.0 , AGC On )
- 0.39-inch OLED display
- Automatic OLED backlight
- Manual focus for thermal lens
- Bi-spectrum image fusion and object highlight (detail enhancement and target recognition)
- Video recording, replay, picture snapshot and search (capable to review the event on device)
- Wi-Fi hot spot, GPS, cursor display
- Up to 7 hours continuous running
Unmatched range performance and imagery
POWERFUL MULTI-SENSOR CAPABILITYFeatures a 640×480 cooled InSb MWIR and color CCD camera (additional uncooled sensor and stabilization available) for superior day/night operation.
FLEXIBLE DISPLAY VIEWSSplit-screen display, two fields-of-view, perfectly matched zoom settings, GPS, DMC compass, and laser rangefinder for short, medium, and long-range reconnaissance.
LIGHT YET RUGGEDAt 8.7 lbs with batteries, the Recon B2-FO reduces operator fatigue for long duration missions without sacrificing MIL-STD-810-F hardening.